30 before 30 update 6

Here is the latest in my 30 before 30 updates. In April I turn 29 which gives me just over a year to try to cross off a whole lot of things from my list but I still feel like things are going well. So far I have completed 17 items and am working on a few more. Who knows, in a few months I might adjust my list again to include different goals or things I want to accomplish. I'll keep you updated!

1. Go on another cruise. 
2. Learn to cook Indian food.
3. Start a family (read: have a baby). We are still plugging away at this. Keep us in your prayers.
4. Find a job in which I am happy with what I do, feel accomplished and appreciated. 
5. Visit Morocco.
6. Spend Christmas in Michigan.
7. Walk at least a part of the Camino de Santiago.
8. Drive comfortably here in Spain.
9. Go to (and enjoy) a soccer game.
10. Find a list of books every person should read, and read them. 
11. Visit Ireland. 
12. Cook a Thanksgiving dinner solo.  
13. Keep a plant alive for more than a few months.
14. Save up and buy a new car.   This sort of came as a surprise for us but recently Jose's scooter died and instead of replacing it we decided to bite the bullet and buy a car instead. We had been planning on buying a second set of wheels for a while anyway, found a good deal and are excited to be picking our VW Tiguan this weekend!



15. See the new Pope.
16. Grow my hair long enough to cut it and donate it in my niece's name.
17. Throw a fabulous baby shower for one of my good friends here in Spain who recently found out she is pregnant after struggling.
18. Go to a concert.
19. Grow my blog.
20. Learn how to cook some Spanish dishes and post about them here on the blog at the request of some readers.
21. Restart my Italian classes.
22. Visit Gibraltar.
23. Have my family here to visit.
24. Get an English teaching certificate. I had originally crossed this off my list when I completed an intensive online English teaching course. Now I am even more legit because I have just recently completed the Cambridge CELTA teaching course. It's been a long four months but I am finally finished. Yay!!
25. Take a Spanish wine tasting course. While our friends Erica and Ernie were here to visit over the holidays we went to a winery and did a wine tasting of fino, amontillado and Pedro Ximenez, all of which are fairly sweet wines.



26. Finish our apartment and all its little nitpicky projects
27. See more of Turkey. We only just recently came home after having spent a few days in Istanbul. It was a pretty amazing place to visit and we had a great time!



28. Create saving goals and stick to them. 
29. Be blonde.
30. Learn how to drive a scooter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La mesa camilla

Simple Spanish recipe: Chipirones a la plancha

Spanish names