30 before 30 Update 3

Welcome to my third 30 before 30 list update. I am still slowly but surely crossing things off as I accomplish them and think I am on track to complete the majority before my 30th birthday (which is still a few years away yet). I am also excited because Jose and I have plans to be able to tackle a few more before we head back to Michigan this summer, such as number 7 (we would like to walk part of the Camino de Santiago in July) or number 23 (my sister and possibly my parents might visit us this spring). But onto the things I have been able to complete since my last update:

1. Go on another cruise.
2. Learn to cook Indian food. I have been playing around with recipes and finally found a super simple way to make chicken tikka masala (which I wrote about here). It is my favorite Indian food and I am happy to say that I have also discovered an Indian restaurant here in Seville that I am excited to try out! Now we don't have to head to Portugal for our fix.

The finished product
3. Start a family (read: have a baby).
4. Become my own boss.
5. Visit Morocco. Jose and I spent 3 interesting days in Morocco during our holiday break from work. I was left with some mixed feelings about the trip but would like to head back again in the future. You can read about our adventure here.

Chef Chaoen
6. Spend Christmas in Michigan.
7. Walk at least a part of the Camino de Santiago.
8. Drive comfortably here in Spain.
9. Go to (and enjoy) a soccer game.
10. Write a book.
11. Visit Ireland.
12. Cook a Thanksgiving dinner solo. In my last update I mentioned I was planning on cooking a turkey and wanted to report that it was a success! I had my in-laws over to eat Thanksgiving dinner and I think they enjoyed it as well.

Mini-turkey
13. Keep a plant alive for more than a few months.
14. Go 6 months without buying anything new.
15. See the new Pope.
16. Learn to braid my own hair.
17. Throw a successful surprise party for someone (so that they have no idea).
18. Go to a concert.
19. Grow my blog.
20. Learn how to take a good photo.
21. Restart my Italian classes.
22. Visit Gibraltar.
23. Have my family here to visit.
24. Get an English teaching certificate.
25. Take a Spanish wine tasting course.
26. Finish our apartment and all its little nitpicky projects.
27. See more of Turkey.
28. Create and contribute to some kind of retirement plan.
29. Be blonde.
30. Learn how to drive a scooter.

If you are curious you can see my other posts in this series. 
30 before 30 list.
Update Number 1
Update Number 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La mesa camilla

Simple Spanish recipe: Chipirones a la plancha

Spanish names