30 before 30 list

I saw this idea on another blog and liked it enough to come up with one myself. This is a list of 30 things I would like to accomplish, see, do, complete, etc.  before I turn 30. I have a little less than 3 years to try to cross everything off. As you will see, most of the list has to do with my passions in life, especially traveling. Also, the order is more or less how they came to my mind, the numbers do not necessarily reflect importance.

1. Go on another cruise.
2. Learn to cook Indian food.
3. Start a family (read: have a baby).
4. Become my own boss.
5. Visit Morocco.
6. Spend Christmas in Michigan.
7. Walk at least a part of the Camino de Santiago.
8. Drive comfortably here in Spain.
9. Go to (and enjoy) a soccer game.
10. Write a book.
11. Visit Ireland.
12. Cook a Thanksgiving dinner solo.
13. Keep a plant alive for more than a few months.
14. Go 6 months without buying anything new.
15. See the new Pope.
16. Learn to braid my own hair.
17. Throw a successful surprise party for someone (so that they have no idea).
18. Go to a concert.
19. Grow my blog.
20. Learn how to take a good photo.
21. Restart my Italian classes.
22. Visit Gibraltar.
23. Have my family here to visit.
24. Get an English teaching certificate.
25. Take a Spanish wine tasting course.
26. Finish our apartment and all its little nitpicky projects.
27. See more of Turkey.
28. Create and contribute to some kind of retirement plan.
29. Be blonde.
30. Learn how to drive a scooter.

I think most of this list is pretty realistic, I mean its not like I want to become a princess, live in a mansion and have servants (although if that happens I probably wouldn´t complain). Hopefully I will be able to update as time goes on that I am crossing things off my list. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La mesa camilla

Simple Spanish recipe: Chipirones a la plancha

Spanish names